Friday, December 4, 2009

I do! I like it, Sam I Am!




This cake order is for one of the cutest little tykes I know, Shep. Shep's Mom and Dad are pretty fantastic too in that they are throwing him a Green Eggs and Ham shin dig for his first birthday. I was thrilled to barter with his mama, Erinne. She's a fantastic photographer. Check out her site here One day she'll be famous. So, in return for the best family photos we've ever had, I give you .... The Green Eggs and Ham Cake order.

The Ham portion of the cake is White Almond with Vanilla buttercream. The Cuppies are Snickerdoodle with vanilla buttercream.

The ham cake is rolled in fondant and hand painted. Cuppie toppers are made of fondant and hand painted as well. And cakers, let me tell you - there isn't anything cuter than green eggs and ham cuppies.

2 comments:

  1. this was a delicious cake. but it hurt to cut into it. you know what i'm talking about? to ruin art? ouch. so we ate a couple extra pieces each to dull the pain ;) thank you shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a blast making this cake. Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of Shep's first birthday! I look forward to many more cake memories with you guys!

    ReplyDelete