This cake was an order spin off from the Caveman Spongebob and Dinosaur cake I had last week. I was thrilled to be able to make another. This order was for Matthew's 4th Birthday! I hope you had a great birthday!
Thank You so much! He loved his cake and couldn't take his eyes off of it until he could eat it! Joey loved his "allergy" cupcakes! It was so wonderful to have something he could eat as well despite as his tummy issues! The boys had a blast at his party-Thanks so much!-The Simoncavage's:)
Thank You so much! He loved his cake and couldn't take his eyes off of it until he could eat it! Joey loved his "allergy" cupcakes! It was so wonderful to have something he could eat as well despite as his tummy issues! The boys had a blast at his party-Thanks so much!-The Simoncavage's:)
ReplyDelete