Friday, December 3, 2010

Sweetening Up the Holidays!

Happy December Cake Nation! Here at CH&L we are doing our best to bake a difference one cupcake at a time. One of the ways we're doing that this Christmas is by visiting our local Ronald McDonald House. We're going to be going down the week of Christmas to deliver stacks of sweets to these amazing families. I got to thinking, you know what's better than cupcakes? Cupcakes and YOUR  treats. So, you know that one sweet that your family and friends always ask you to make? Yeah, that one. Make an extra platter of them and I will send a pick up person to your place and get them. Then, I'll make a HUGE delivery to the Ronald McDonald House. So, fire up those ovens, Cakers! We're going to be making some major sweets for a GREAT cause.

email me with your sweet @ thebestcake@gmail.com or call 937-985-1870 and ask for Shannon.

Oh, and if baking isn't your thing, here's a link to a list of items that's needed for the Ronald McDonald House. 

No comments:

Post a Comment