Cake Nation - I love my cakes, cupcakes, and cake pops. I do. I even dream about them at night. No kidding. But, I am SWOONING over our newest item. You might want to sit down for this - Cake Push Pops. Oh yes. It's like a cake only portable. Like a cupcake only not as messy. It's like the best of all of it - in a nifty push pop. Behold - your newest addiction - our Cake Push Pops.
$3 a pop or $36 for a bakers dozen.
The combinations are endless. We can customize the colors of the cake and the buttercream. Plus, they come with little dome lids to transport.
VERY cool! :D Hope to try some soon.
ReplyDeleteThey are pretty awesome to look at too! They look so cute in person!
ReplyDeleteSold some to a bride and some for Easter already. These would be PERFECT for school functions. No mess.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!
ReplyDelete