Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wedding Display





Wedding season is upon us! This makes my heart go pitter patter. This means I get to make sugar flowers. I love sugar flowers ... and ribbon ... and luster dust. Here is a beautiful set up for an equally gorgeous bride, Danielle. Thanks for letting us be a part of your wedding! Happy Honeymoon!

2 comments:

  1. Everything from our first appointment with Shannon at Cake, Hope, & Love down to the very last bite of our wedding cupcakes was simply amazing! Josh and I appreciate everything you guys did for us- your customer service, creativity, and ability to bake a mean cuppie! Our guests were raving about our wedding display and how delicious our cupcakes were. Thank you for helping us make our wedding day unforgetable!

    Josh & Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle & Josh!

    You two were amazing to work with and it was a pure pleasure for us. I am thrilled to hear you loved the set up. We wish you much love and happiness! Thanks again for the lovely comment!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete