
Cakers, if you've been keeping up, you know I am a Twilight fan. I know. I know. So, I jumped at the chance to make an Eclipse cake for the movie premiere. (And yes, I did wait in line for 3 hours to go see it at midnight Tuesday night thank you very much). So here's the design that was born. It's from the beginning of the book - a quote from a Frost poem.
The cake is a 9" rich Chocolate and Vanilla cake. The 6" is Devil's Food cake covered in vanilla fondant. The ice is blue poured sugar. The flames are also poured sugar that has been hand detailed in red. The topper is a hand painted replica of the Cullen family crest.
Go Team Edward. (ducking head and running)
i am not a twilight fan, but i LOVE this cake!
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love it!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW-This is stunning and possibly my favorite of all time!
ReplyDeleteAmazing Shan
ReplyDelete