This cake was one of the most special cake I've sent out to date. I recently joined a group called Icing Smiles, Inc. They allow families of children with serious illnesses to sign up with them to get a free dream birthday cake. Well, I was ecstatic to get the call that there was a family in my general area that needed a cake. The little girl I was baking for was named Brieonna and she was turning 7. Brieonna has a cancer called acute myelogenous leukemia, or AML. I got a few of her favorite colors from her mom and a theme and went to town.
The cake is a vanilla cake filled with cookies and cream buttercream. If you're a baker and interested in joining Icing Smiles, Inc please click here. You'll help make a birthday that much more special for these amazing families.


No comments:
Post a Comment